PO249 METCALFE Stone Tapered Retaining Walls - OO scale
A pair of matching realistic sloping walls with recessed angled sections taking you from a low level up to the height of the PO244 retaining walls.
Designed to fit either end of Metcalfe PO244 retaining walls kit.
Can also be built into a ramp/roadway for use with Metcalfe PO246 railway bridge kit.
Overall length of wall: 450mm
This kit contains two pairs of wing walls and one pair of bridge sections.
Other stone structures you might also consider for modelling:
- MEOO57 Cut Stonework M1 Style Sheet
- MEPO241 Double Track Stone Viaduct
- MEPO242 Double Track Tunnel Entrance
- MEPO243 Single Track Tunnel Entrance
- MEPO245 Stone Retaining Wall
- MEPO247 Stone Railway Bridge
Looking for something to stick this kit together with? We recommend Deluxe Materials DLAD-57 Roket Card Glue. To help prevent unwanted glue spills when constructing it is advisable to use a MEMT907 Fine Glue Applicator Bottle.