PC46 PARKSIDE BR Conflat Container Wagon - includes metal wheels and transfers
4,500 of these wagons (diagram 1/067) were built in 1955/56 purely to carry containers.
The FM carried frozen meat and was widely used in the 1950s and 1960s.
These finely moulded plastic wagon kits come complete with pin point axle wheels and bearings.
Glue and paint will be required, transfers included
Additional parts to enable the vehicle to be modelled incorporating modifications made to the prototypes during their working life are included where appropriate.