PC40 LMS CCT 4 wheel motor car Van Kit - includes metal wheels and transfer
150 of these vans (diagram 2026) were built in 1938, with a further 75 by BR between 1952-1957.
Classed as motor car vans, they were also used for parcels and mail.
They were a development of the Diag.1929 vans and many lasted into the late 1970s with a few surviving in "service".
These finely moulded plastic wagon kits come complete with pin point axle wheels and bearings.
Glue and paint will be required
Additional parts to enable the vehicle to be modelled incorporating modifications made to the prototypes during their working life are included where appropriate.