PC24 PARKSIDE LNER (ex NER) Bogie bolster quad - includes metal wheels & transfers
These vehicles survived from the First World War to the early 1950s and would be used for carrying long girders and steel sections.
In 1921 the NER bought a number of these wagons from the Government. They lasted until the mid 1950s.
Several worked as flat wagons.
These finely moulded plastic wagon kits come complete with pin point axle wheels and bearings.
Glue and paint will be required, transfers included
Additional parts to enable the vehicle to be modelled incorporating modifications made to the prototypes during their working life are included where appropriate.