76TK006 OXFORD Bedford TK Horsebox/cattle wagon Green Brown
The Bedford TK was produced by the Vauxhall-owned Bedford company.
It was introduced in 1959 and had a variety of uses, including fire engines, military vehicles, flatbed trucks and other specialist utility vehicles.
The letter 'T' stood for 'Truck'. It epitomised the perfect lightweight truck and remained so until the end of the 1970s.
Available as a rigid truck as well as a tractor unit, it proved very versatile and its longevity speaks for itself, as it is still used in some developing countries even today.