Built between 1898 and 1902 by the Midland Railway these elegant non-corridor coaches were built for use on mainline routes.
Some remained in service on secondary roots until 1939, many survived as departmental vehicles and some were grounded (Kit no. 519)
Glue, paint & transfers are required to complete the kit
Composite (Kit no. 722)
Brake 3rd (Kit no. 723),