Please check out the new release and newly arrived Hornby locos and coaches
These carriages were built in large numbers between 1898 to 1903 and were the first LNWR side corridor carriages to be built in any quantity.
Used on the principal LNWR services between London to Birmingham Holyhead, Liverpool, Manchester and the North.
About 1936 several were transferred to the LNER fleet where they lasted in revenue service until after the war and in Departmental service for a number of years beyond.
Glue, paint & transfers are required to complete the kit