MRC-0001415 MRC Handheld for Prodigy Advance 2 "Squared"
The Express system is fully compatible with MRC's full-feature Prodigy Advance system.
Upgrade your Express system to include all the extra features found with the Advance system by simply adding a Prodigy Advance cab to the Express base station. Since you'd need to have more than one cab to add a second operator anyway, this is a very easy upgrade; however, for the throttles to work properly, be sure to assign each cab its own address, as explained in the owner's manual.
- Program all CV's
- Two or Four digit addressing (0-9999 addresses available)
- Advanced and Universal consisting
- Simultaneously run multiple throttles
- Program CV's on the main
- Program on the main or on the program track
- Recall and stack features
- Decoder Readback
- Set handheld for "yard" mode or "mainline" mode
- Turnout Routing
- Accessory button
- Fast Clock with adjustable ratios
- Handheld with: Back lit display