PO340 2 Bay Platform Canopy
A truly versatile and extendable two bay platform shelter, made with fine detailed laser cut card components.
This kit builds into a versatile and expandable two bay platform shelter. It's also double-sided so ideal for island platforms. As you can imagine, by combining additional kits the modeller can create a very effective and impressive platform awning, which is a common feature of larger stations.
A super detailed kit with fine cut brackets on the framework clearly visible through the clear plastic roof windows.
Other buildings you may wish to add to your railway station:
- MEOO57 Cut Stonework M1 Style Sheet
- MEPO235 Stone Platform
- MEPO236 Footbridge
- MEPO320 Stone Mainline Station Bookinig Hall
- MEPO321 Stone Parcels Office
- MEPO322 Island Platform Building
- MEPO341 Stonewall Backed Platform Canopy
- MEPO330 GWR Signal Box
- MEPO332 Stone Single Track Engine Shed
- MEPO400 Platform Underpass
- MEPO515 Station Clocks
- MEPO517 Platform Kiosk
Looking for something to stick this kit together with? We recommend Deluxe Materials DLAD-57 Roket Card Glue. To help prevent unwanted glue spills when constructing it is advisable to use a MEMT907 Fine Glue Applicator Bottle.